10 20 50um Sintered Filter Element For Self Cleaning Water Filtration
Contact Person : Jason
Phone Number : 86-15836052206
WhatsApp : +8615836052206
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1||Price :||Negotiable price|
|Packaging Details :||Plastic bubble film + wooden box + certificates + as the clients requirement||Delivery Time :||15-18 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||5000 Pieces/Month|
|Place of Origin:||Henan||Brand Name:||Xinli|
|Use:||Air Filter||Hole Shape:||Hexagonal|
sintered bronze filter element,
metal filter cartridge
Petrochemical Industry Sintered Coppor powder Filters Disc For Explosion-proof
Copper powder sintered filter made of copper alloy powder sintered at high temperature, high filtration precision, good air permeability, high mechanical strength, high utilization of materials, suitable for high operating temperatures and impact resistance. Widely used in pneumatic components, chemical industry, environmental protection and other fields.
1 high precision filter: pore stability, will not change the pore pressure changes with the phenomenon. Can effectively remove suspended solids and particulates, excellent filtration, purification effect.
2 permeability, pressure loss is small. Filter composed entirely of spherical powder, high porosity, pore size uniformity and smooth, the initial resistance is small, easy cleaning, regeneration ability, long service life.
3 high mechanical strength, good rigidity, good plasticity, anti-oxidation, corrosion protection without additional framework support, installation and use, easy maintenance, assembly, and can be welding, bonding and mechanical processing.
4 uniform porosity, especially for fluid distribution, homogenization treatment uniformity requirements of the occasion.
5 forming a copper powder products, without cutting, effective utilization of raw materials is high, maximum material savings.
6 Filtration: 5 ~ 50μm.
he elevated micrometric porosity of these components is useful for many applications:
– Filtration of fluids. Porosity is able to retain the solid particles contained in a liquid or gaseous fluid, and also to separate liquid and solid phases. The application sectors are: automotive, marine, aeronautical, rail, industrial machinery, household appliances, heating, water depuration, food industry, chemical and nuclear industry, packaging manufacturing, tobacco pipes and electronic cigarettes, etc.
– Pressure drop. Porosity decreases the pressure of the fluid that circulates through it. Different applications are: pressure control in pneumatic and hydraulic circuits (compensators, drainers, regulators), noise absorption of gas piping (Silencers), pneumatic cylinders, sensors and manometers protection, gearboxes, etc.
– Flow control. The isotropic and homogeneous porosity allows that a fluid that circulates through it have a constant flow at the exit of the porous part. Typical applications are heat exchangers, medical gases, scuba diving, industrial gases, etc.
– Aeration. The air circulation through porosity results in a constant and controlled air flow at the exit of the porous component. The use sectors are: liquids repassing in food industry (liqueurs, wines, and gas beverages), ionization, gas burners, aquaria, clinical analysis, etc.
– Fluidization. The air circulation through the porous component has as result that the exit flow is distributed with the same pressure in all points, allowing then the controlled handling of powdered products. This property is used for: transporting cement, flour, alumina, ashes, toner powder, etc.
– Anti-moisture. Porosity is able to retain and condense the moisture contained in a gas that circles through it. Typical applications are: drying in general, electronic equipment’s protection, etc.
– Flame protection. Presence of a porous component before a flame avoids accidents in case of flame return. Typical applications are: gas burners, heaters, welding facilities, etc.
Mainly used in petroleum, chemical, automotive, aircraft, marine industrial filtration gases, liquids, fuel oil, also used extensively for pneumatic, hydraulic circuit filter elements.